Falkirk Community Trust is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status
and was established by Falkirk Council. On 1 July 2011 the company assumed responsibility
for the management and operation of a range of community-facing sport, recreation,
arts, heritage and library services.
You can view our Annual Reports and Quarterly Board Reports
on the Performance section of our website.
As a not-for-profit organisation we strive to support community aspirations, deliver
inspiring services and ensure that the experiences we offer provide equality of
opportunity and access for all.
- Arts: Falkirk Town Hall, Hippodrome, town halls, film, theatre
and exhibition programmes, box office services, arts development and creative learning
- Heritage: Callendar House and Tearooms, Kinneil Museum,
heritage exhibitions, heritage learning, archaeology, archives
and local history services
- Libraries: public libraries, information, reference and reader
development services, Mobile and Homebound services
- Fitness: Gyms and fitness classes, healthy lifestyle
programmes, Let's Make Falkirk More Active
- Sport: sports centres, ski slope, sports pitches, sports events,
sports development classes and courses, Active Schools programme
- Parks: Callendar Park, Grangemouth Golf Course, Kinneil Estate, Muiravonside Country Park and Farm, parks, countryside ranger services, and community events
- Outdoors: Outdoor Activities and Learning Programmes.
Falkirk Community Trust
4 Stadium Way